What we will collect from you-
You will be asked for your personal details like name, age, contact number, email address, residential address, etc. for shopping with us.
Why such details needed?
- We need the details you provide us to regularly update and improve our services.
- Not only this, but we may also use them to send you promotional emails and messages regarding the launch of any new products, sale arrivals, special offers or discounts.
- Our team is always eager to know about your feedback and that may also cause us to contact you.
- The most important reason- we store the information you provide us for our internal record keeping.
No transfer of information-
We assure you that your personal information will not be sent to any third parties, unless we have your permission, or are bound by the law to do so. However, we could send you promotional messages about a third party, if you permit us for the same, provided we find them as per your interests.
In order to assure you that your information is not accessed without authorization, we have maintained some physical, managerial backups to keep your information safe.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- Cookies help in analyzing web traffic and respond to you as an individual. We also use traffic cookies to know about the pages being used, which in turn is used for improving our site. The data is thereby used for such analysis and is removed from the system after that. However, you have the privilege of either accepting or rejecting the cookies as well. But please note that you will not be able to take the maximum use of the site in case you reject the offer.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
We use your Google information only at the time of logging in. We use this in case you are shopping with us for the first time and do not have an account with us.
Redirections to other sites-
It is possible that you may also incur some links, on our site, which will lead you to other websites, on which we have no control. Therefore, we are not responsible for the information you provide there.
The payment which you make at our site is processed by a third party gateway, and hence, we do not store your credit card or net banking details.
DO NOT TRACK-
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
If you are not interested in sharing any information with us, kindly cease using the website. But please do not that we could delete the Order information in case if we are told by the customer to delete it.
For further inquiries regarding the policies, contact-